Friday, January 01, 2016

A year in review: 2015

Greetings and Happy New Year, fellow fiber enthusiasts!

A lot has happened this last year, so I would like to share my adventures with you.
First off, I wanted to announce that I was told by www.allfreeknitting.com that I am one of their top bloggers on their website! I have a couple of free patterns (the Dummy Clap Shawl and Double Looped Scarf) on their website.
As tradition, I always post a year-in-review post on New Year's, so let's get the ball rolling...

Let's start with WIP's that never were finished this year:


Finished knits that I wrote out the pattern and turned into PDFs. They are available to buy HERE.
From left to right: Reading Rippled Afghan, Dummy Clap Shawl (update and video tutorial), Star-Edged Socks, Office Socks (updated), and Sand Dune Slouch hat.


Major Stash Enhancements from Knitty City and Purl Soho in New York City.

Other crafting:
From left to right: Woven infinity scarf, Advent wreath, Thanksgiving project bag, Halloween project bag, simple sock project bag.


Podcasts:


 Spinning:



Completed Projects (FO's):
 From left to right: Thrummed mittens, Mr. Darcy Cardigan, Reyna Shawl, 2-at-a-time hats, Sweet November Shawl.


Craving more eye-candy? Check out previous years' reviews:

No comments: